The Finboot team is delighted to be co-hosting an exclusive event with Repsol Corporate Venturing at the Repsol Technology Lab in Madrid on the 14th January, exploring the topical subject of how digitalization and blockchain can help Oil & Gas companies manage their climate impact.
The event will be chaired by Geoffrey Cann, a highly regarded author, publisher, broadcaster and independent adviser for digital transformation in Oil & Gas with over 30 years’ experience in the sector. Geoffrey’s most recent book, “Bits, Bytes and Barrels: The Digital Transformation of Oil and Gas”, was published last year, and we were delighted to announce in December that he is now an adviser to Finboot.
We are lucky to also have a number of other esteemed speakers alongside Geoffrey, please see the full agenda below for more details:
11.00: Registration & Coffee
11.30: Welcome Address by Repsol
11.45: Keynote speech by Geoffrey Cann
12.30: Discussion on Blockchain and Sustainability by Finboot
12.45: Round Table Discussion, featuring:
• Nish Kotecha, Co-founder and Chairman of Finboot.
• Geoffrey Cann, event Chair. Author, publisher, broadcaster and
independent adviser for digital transformation in Oil & Gas.
• David Smethurst, Chief Technology Officer for Energy at Hitachi Vantara,
a major supplier of engineering and control technology for Oil & Gas.
• Nuria Avalos Villamor, Director of Blockchain, RPA &
Digital Experimentation at Repsol.
• Antonio Lopez Rodriguez, Manager of Energy and
Climate Change at Repsol.
• Raquel Espada Martin, VP Energy and Sustainability Services at
• Stefan Junestrand, CEO and co-founder of Grupo Tecma Red.
Co-author of the United Nations/ITU “Blockchain 4 Cities” report.
Highly regarded speaker, lecturer and writer.
13:45: Closing Remarks by Repsol
14:00 -15.30: Networking Lunch
If you have any questions about this event, or the solutions we offer at Finboot, please contact us here.